Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) is a large, top-quality Dutch school for business training. This will be the ideal learning environment for those who are passionate about numbers.
OVERVIEW OF AMSTERDAM UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES IN THE NETHERLANDS
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) was founded in 1993 in Amsterdam. It is the capital of the Netherlands, located on the banks of the IJ Bay and the Amstel River. It is both the leading political, economic and cultural center of the Netherlands with a population of over 743,000 people, both of ancient beauty and modern style of a leading European developed city.
Specific address: Amstelcampus, Weesperzijde 190, 1097 DZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
REASONS WHY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SHOULD CHOOSE TO STUDY ABROAD AT AMSTERDAM UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES IN THE NETHERLANDS
– The university is ranked 58th best university in the world
– The University offers a quality and diverse study program for undergraduate and master’s degrees from fashion design, international business to media or design…
– Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences also collaborates with major business organizations around the globe to help students learn more
– Awarding many valuable scholarships for international students from 10% to 50% from the grant fund up to 600 million Euro
– Living and studying in Amsterdam , the capital of the Netherlands with a diverse and long-standing culture and also the center of Europe, ranked as one of the 6 safest and most worthy cities in the world.
– Currently, the school is also the common home of more than 175 different nationalities living, studying and working
– The university is fully equipped with modern facilities to support the best learning process for students including Sports Center, Information Center, Library, Can cane; counseling services for students with academic, career and personal issues, weekend activities and sightseeing
– Open employment opportunities:
✔️ According to statistics, 89% of students find good jobs in the Netherlands or other countries around the world after only 3 months of graduation.
✔️When you arrive in the Netherlands and receive your residence card you will be allowed to work no more than 20 hours a week and be allowed to work full-time during your stay. It’s a refereeing country. Therefore, the Dutch authorities granted the students 1 year orientation after completing their studies to stay in the Netherlands to find work. If a student finds a job with a salary of over €27,000 per year, he/she will be considered for a five-year long-term immigrant visa.