Located in the heart of Canada’s beautiful Niagara peninsula in St. Petersburg Catharines, Ontario, Brock University in Canada is the only Canadian university to participate in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The proportion of Brock’s graduates who have a job right after graduation continues to be one of the most impressive among all universities in Ontario: 96.5%. The number of graduates from Brock University currently has reached 60,000 students.
- I. SCHOOL OVERVIEW
- II. WHY SHOULD STUDY AT BROCK UNIVERSITY
- III. TRAINING PROGRAM, ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
I. SCHOOL OVERVIEW
1. Introduction about the school
Brock University was founded in 1964, is a public university based in Ontario, Canada. Brock University is located on the outskirts of the city of St. John. Catherine, Ontario, Canada, is about 20 minutes from the city center by bus. Brock University is one of five Canadian schools to receive the AACSB (Certificate of the Business Development Teaching Development Association at the university level) in MBA training (Master of Business Administration). Degree at Brock University – Canada is valid and accepted around the world.
The school is located in the city of St. John. Catherine, Ontario, Canada. Brock University is the only school in Canada located in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. From school, it only takes 1 hour to drive to Toronto. Even Brock University is only 15 minutes from Niagara Falls. This is a famous natural wonder that needs to be preserved by UNESCO.
Brock University is famous in Canada not only for the quality of its training. The school is also known for its extremely modern and comfortable facilities.
St. The school’s Catharines has approximately 2,500 students in eight residential areas. In addition, Brock University also has a campus located in Hamilton, Ontario. According to the rankings, Brock’s campus area is on average large compared to other schools across the country.
There are many facilities of the school such as: gymnasium, board room, teaching resource center, library, large classroom, modern computer room, faculty office space, conference facility. , food service and green spaces.
3. Student accommodation
With more than $ 300 million spent on construction and expansion of campuses, in recent years BU has added new student halls of residence, built a research center and a dedicated center for theme of international students and is continuing to build a new campus in the center of St.Catharines.
II. WHY SHOULD STUDY AT BROCK UNIVERSITY
1. Student’s living environment
– Nearly 19,000 students from more than 100 different countries. A comprehensive university with a strong academic program and excellent scientific research carried out with facilities of international stature.
– Low cost of living
2. Quality of education
– The school is located in the city of St.Catharines and is called “The Garden City” because there are many parks in the city.
– Brock is one of 5 Canadian schools to receive the AACSB (Certificate of Business Development Teaching Development Association at the university level) in MBA training (Master of Business Administration).
– Highly applied majors: Brock offers many career-oriented Bachelor programs with internships such as Game Design, Public Health, Sports Management.
– BU attaches great importance to developing all skills for students, making them as perfect as possible while studying at school.Therefore, Brock’s MBA training quality is among the top in Canada and recognized by the world. .
– More than 120 undergraduate and graduate programs with 7 academic sciences for students to choose from.
3. Outstanding school ratings
– One of the 15 best universities in Canada (Maclean’s University Ranking).
– Top 31 best universities in the world (Center of World University Ranking).
The University has the 3rd largest number of Co-op courses in Ontario and the 5th in the whole federation. The most prominent is psychology, economics, tourism, computers, game programming …
The university has the 3rd largest number of courses with Co-op (paid internships) in Ontario.
Rich program of study, offering both Master and Doctoral degrees.
– Close link between lecturers and students.
– The rate of graduates having jobs is 96.5%.
III. TRAINING PROGRAM, ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. Training program
More than 70 majors in the fields of: Economics, Health Science, Science …
There are many disciplines for master’s degree in faculties:
– Applied Health Science
– Faculty of Education
– Faculty of Humanities
– Faculty of Social Science
– Faculty of Mathematics and Science
Main fields of study
– Business Administration
– Computer Science, Bachelor of Science
Psychology, Bachelor of Arts
– Biotechnology, Bachelor of Science
– Tourism and Environment, Bachelor of Arts
2. Entry requirements
For university level:
– Graduated from high school in Vietnam, GPA from 7.0 above
– IELTS score 5 (no band below 6.0)
For postgraduate level:
– Graduated from relevant majors, GPA 7.5 or above
– IELTS score 6.5 (no band below 5.5)
3. Admission period
January, May and September.